Brian Griffiths
PO Box 30826
Richards Bay 3900
South Africa

Whatsapp +27 8 2323 1004

Haie Tauch SafarisE mail


The Safari comprises:-

17 dives - 3 Aliwal (including a baited Tiger Shark Dive) - 8 Mozambique - 6 Sodwana Bay

Cylinder and weightbelt

12 nights Bed and Breakfast except in Mozambique in shared accomadation. The Lodges used may vary with availability but are all very comfortable.

Transfer from Mozambique border to and from Ponta do Ouro

A full daytour in the 'Big 5' Hluhluwe/Umfolosi Game Reserves

Animal viewing boat trip on Lake St Lucia

The following is not included

Flights and airport tax

Land transport. As an example Hertz for a Chevrolet Spark for 13 days 1,350 (your anticipated mileage) quote Rand 2,069 = 154 €

In South Africa visas for EEC passports are issued free of charge on arrival. Visas for Mozambique are available from any Mozambique Embassy or at the border post.

All drinks

Meals apart from breakfast as indicated.

Dive equipement apart from cylinder and weights

Any additional activities

Prices are:-

Divers Euro 1 485.00

Non divers Euro 730.00

Single supplement Euro 120.00

Hire of complete set of dive gear Euro 235.00

Payment 25% on reservation, remaining 75% one month before departure

Nitrox is available at Aliwal Shoal and Sodwana Bay for qualified divers. Payment is direct to the compressor operator.

All dives are ' conditions permitting' with no rebate for the very rare dives made impossible by sea conditions.

South Africa has top class medical facilities but they are run on a commercial basis. Guests are advised to ensure that they have adequate appropriate Travel Insurance.


Links-Eine Webseite auf Deutsch--A website in English-- Horseback Safaris in South Africa--Game fishing in South Africa--The Sardine Run

-Jetski fishing--Kayak Fishing--Deutsch Tauchsafari-- Spearfishing